From Hopeless to a Home
A Ministry for Single Mothers
Advocates for Single Mothers
Our ultimate goal is to purchase or lease our first maternity home to temporarily house young mothers and their small children should they find themselves homeless or without support from family or the father of their baby. Click HERE and partner with us in that mission.
As Advocates, we connect single mothers to local resources. The goal is to help these single mothers to become self-sufficient by learning to take care of themselves and their babies, while they work at improving their financial situation through education and training, connecting them to community resources and assistance, and moving them into their own home, with a job, child care and transportation.
What we Offer
- Prenatal/Post-Partum Classes
- Parenting Classes
- Medical and Pediatrician Transportation
- Money Management Training
- Credit Assessment and Repair Assistance
- Education Completion Assistance
- Job Placement Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Acquiring Transportation Assistance
- Home Placement Assistance